Summer in Atlanta means easy outfits that breathe. You'll never catch me in skimpy nonsense, even if the temps are pushing past 100 degrees, so I love cool cotton separates for hot weather.
- The super cool Roberta Freymann bib necklace is courtesy of Hysteria in D.C. - love this hip little boutique.
- My Ray Ban Clubmasters actually belonged to my Uncle in the 80's, and he handed them down to me. Thankfully they're having a moment again and are easy to find online. I never worry about my frames being intended for men or women - no shame in borrowing from the boys!
- I've had this wrinkled, rolled up, and well-loved oversize men's oxford shirt so long, it doesn't even have a label in it anymore. I intentionally bought a men's small, and I never dry-clean it. No need to spend a lot of dough here - poke around the men's department at H&M.
- My Leopard pumps are by Sam Edelman - it's amazing how neutral these little cats are. Pointy toes = long legs.
- Black shorts are so easy to dress up with a heel - this whole look was for running out to dinner and cocktails, but you could easily do it with flats for day. I got these at Club Monaco, and I especially love that the pockets are on the front of the short, not the side. Makes everything lay smoother.
- My trusty link bracelet from Loren Hope is a perennial favorite.
- Gigi NY was nice enough to send me this monogrammed pouch awhile back, and it's become my grab-and-go favorite. You can't see it here, but the zipper is a large tassel that makes it that much cooler - I always get lots of compliments. The gold monogram is a perfect finishing touch. If you'd like one of your own, the nice guys and gals over at GiGi NY will give you 30% with code Gigi1 -- hurry though, it's only good for two weeks from today!
Photo credit, as always, goes to the ballin' Caroline Fontenot.